Turn Back Time And Minimise The Effects Of Sun Damage
A research report by Cancer Council Australia found that rubbing a Vitamin B3 cream such as Solar Care B3 into the skin can reduce the suppression of the immune system and prevents skin cancer.
- Use twice daily for best results
- Can be applied under makeup/sunscreen
- Can replace your daily moisturiser or be used in conjunction with
- Can be applied to both face and body
Benefits Of A Vitamin B3 Cream
- Can be used for; sun damaged skin, rosacea, acne, fine lines & wrinkles & blotchy pigmentation
- Vitamin B3 helps to stimulate DNA repair in the skin by removing the immune suppression caused by UV exposure
- Recently it has been found that rubbing Vitamin B3 into the skin actively helps the healing of precancerous skin legions in elderly individuals
- Great for the whole family
- Lightweight, fast absorbing, paraben & cruelty free
- Best results if applied consistently for three months
Australian made and owned Solar Care Vitamin B3 Cream is available in two sizes with pre-measured dosage pumps from Greenleaf Pharmacies. For a limited time, earn $5 rewards club dollars when you buy a 500ml pump.