The Importance Of Your Heart
– The human body’s arteries and veins are so extensive that if laid out end-to-end, the total length would be 100,000 kilometres (nearly two and a half times the circumference of the earth).
– With this in mind the blood in your body makes a complete circuit around your body about once a minute.
– With approximately 100,000 heartbeats a day, your heart pumps nearly 7,600 litres of blood throughout your body every twenty-four hours.
What Is Nitric Oxide And Why It Matters
Nitric oxide’s most profound effect on the body is that of a power vasodilator.
A vasodilator is a substance that increases the diameter of blood vessels and allows blood to flow easily around the body. All cells and organs in the body require good blood flow for nourishment, to remove toxins and for general health.
Cause For Nitric Oxide Deficiency
During the aging process the production of nitric oxide naturally wanes. Any process that damages the lining of the arteries (endothelium) where the nitric oxide is produced can start a chain reaction, which may eventually lead to disease.
Poor nutrition, smoking, lack of exercise and a build up of plaque in the arteries may reduce nitric oxide production. This reduction can increase blood pressure, reduce cardiovascular fitness and cardiovascular illness. Poor blood supply has further been associated with many other illnesses.
Greenleaf Product Recommendation: Nitric Factor
Nitric Factor helps to restore healthy nitric oxide levels in the body. Healthy levels within the body are required in assisting with:
- Enhance cardiovascular health
- Improve blood pressure
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Improve circulation
- Enhance sports performance
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve insulin resistance
- Prevent male impotence
- Increase weight loss and metabolism