GREENLEAF PHARMACY DELIVERY SERVICE
Greenleaf Pharmacies have now launched our updated delivery service to all our customers in Wanneroo and surrounding suburbs. The delivery service is a daily service provided to increase convenience for all members between Monday and Friday (excluding public holidays).
We offer same day delivery between 2pm-6pm when the order is created before 11am.
Orders can be created via phone.
*Available at selected Greenleaf Pharmacy locations.
Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions of sale and delivery serve as a basis for all contracts on the sale of goods by and between Greenleaf Pharmacies and its customers.
- All orders are to be received and finalised by 11am Monday – Friday to be delivered on the same day. Excludes Public Holidays and Weekends.
- No minimum cost on prescription medication deliveries within the selected radius (see map below). A $10 fee will be charged for deliveries outside the radius.
- $50 minimum cost of delivery for non-prescription medication deliveries. If your order is under $50 you will incur a $10 delivery charge.
- Payments may be made via phone payments (credit card) or cash on delivery. We reserve the right to amend or refuse the sale, if the payment is not received prior to delivery day or at the point of delivery.
- Deliveries will be made between 2pm – 6pm, please be present for your delivery. If you are not home you will be charged $10 for a redelivery. If you would like the delivery to be left at your doorstep please ensure payment is made upon order. We do not take responsibility for any theft or damage to your order once delivered.
- By accepting a delivery you are ensuring that all products are in original condition and have a valid expiry date.
- If you require us to access secure parts of your home or building in order to deliver, please notify us of this at the time of placing your order. Please keep us up to date with any changes that might affect our ability to deliver to you. If we cannot access your building because of changes that we have not been notified of, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for unsuccessful delivery.
GREENLEAF PHARMACY DELIVERY SERVICE
Continued Terms and Conditions
- It is our intention to give total customer satisfaction through the goods and services we offer. Your order should reach you in perfect condition. If you have reason to suspect that a product is somehow damaged, unfit for human consumption, is incomplete or has not been delivered, please contact us immediately. We shall endeavour to replace the items or give you an appropriate refund where possible. If you do not let us know within 24 hours of delivery, we may not be able to refund the item or replace it and you will be deemed as having accepted the order for that day.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Please note that prices may alter, and that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- All deliveries must be accepted with a signature unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We will ensure you still accumulate membership points for your delivered order yet any redeemed points must be used in store.
- We are unable to deliver any Schedule 8 medications. If you require any Schedule 8 medications please come in to the pharmacy to collect.